Design-Build Construction Services
If you are looking for a design build contractor that is committed to seeing that the vision of every project they tackle is fully realized, welcome to Kincaid Construction Company. With a strict focus on commercial construction and a dedication to delivering unquestionable quality, we’ve built a reputation for excellence. We would be delighted with the opportunity to design and build for you.
What Is Design-Build?
Design-build construction is a streamlined approach to getting your project done. Traditionally, the construction process started with the selection of an architect who drew up plans for a project. Once the drawings were complete, you had to start again with a different professional, a general contractor, in order to take those plans from paper to reality. With the design-build model, you only have to select one company, and that company handles your project from start to finish, dealing with both the development of the design and the actual construction.
Kincaid Construction Company is pleased to offer design-build services. During our 50 years of commercial construction services, we’ve come to understand how valuable the design-build approach is to the success of the project. Serving central Florida for over 50 years, we have forged relationships with architects that are truly magical. Kincaid Construction Company has long-standing relationships with many of the professionals that will work on your project.
The Benefits of Design-Build
Is design-build right for you? This service certainly offers many advantages which include:
- Convenience. Instead of dealing with multiple contracts and multiple companies, you can rely on a single firm for the entire project.
- Accountability. With one company involved, there is no question about who is responsible for getting the job done.
- Expertise. When the Architect and General Contractor work together for the design and construction, the two functions are integrated. Everyone works together to arrive at the best possible solution, so potential headaches are caught and fixed before they ever have the chance to cause trouble. In addition, estimates for time and cost tend to be more accurate.
- Efficiency. Since all parties are collaborating on the same project, there is an established system of communication and an order of business that it is nearly impossible for two separate entities to match. A design-build firm works as a team and is used to collaborating, so they can get even difficult jobs scheduled and completed quickly.
- Cost savings. Time is money, and the inherent efficiency of the design-build approach means that clients save both time and money. In fact, you can generally expect savings of 10% or more of the project’s cost when you decide to use a design-build contractor instead of separate architects and builders.
Providing top quality commercial construction services to businesses in central Florida since 1963, Kincaid Construction Company understands the local building codes and regulations and has strong relationships with talented subcontractors and reliable suppliers. We care about our clients’ expectations, and we combine diligence, skill, professionalism, and an ethical approach to business to see that those expectations are more than met. As a matter of fact, our founder, Rodney Kincaid, continues to oversee both our corporate and field operations to ensure that our clients always receive our best effort.
Whatever type of commercial facility you are working toward, you can be confident that we have the dedication, expertise and resources to complete your project on time and on budget. To learn more about the advantages of design-build construction and our services, contact us today.